Char Dham Yatra Tour Package From Hyderabad
Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad consists of the itinerary to the holy shrines of goddesses Ganga and Yamuna and lords Shiva and Vishnu. The 2019 tour package lets you explore the most revered religious sites, along with the best of nature, trekking and culture. Apart from the inclusions like accommodation, food, helicopter ticket and local transport, you may book air/rail tickets, aartis, ponies etc. with us.
9 Nights & 10 Days For Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad
Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad is a great opportunity for those who can’t pursue the Bada Char Dham pilgrimage circuit due to time and budget constraints. Also called the Chota Char Dham Yatra, the tour takes you to the high reaches of Garhwal Himalayas which boast of silver-faced peaks, vibrant meadows, dense forests, meandering rivers, and other natural vistas. Nestled amidst the unbound natural grandeur are the abodes of Lord Badrinath (Vishnu), Lord Kedarnath (Shiva), Goddess Yamuna and Goddess Ganga.
The highlights of Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad include:Ps where the signs of the supreme power exist till eternity
- Temples located close to the glacier sources of holy rivers Ganga and Yamuna
- The highest located Shiva’s Jyotirlinga
- Badrinath Temple which is also a part of the Bada Char Dham circuit
- Exhilarating trekking trails/helicopter rides to reach the temples
- Mythological sites linked to Satyuga, Mahabharata, Shiva Purana and more
- Wonders like natural Shiva Lingams,
swayambhuidols, boiling springs to cook Prasada and more
- Additional destinations like Haridwar, Barkot, Uttarkashi, Guptkashi etc.
- Scope to customize the itinerary to include other nearby places (refer to various travel guides on the website)
Day By Day Tour Plan For Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad
[accordion_content title=”Day 01: Hyderabad to Haridwar (by air/rail)”]
How To Reach Haridwar From Hyderabad
For Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad, you must start as per the schedule to reach Haridwar on the first day of the tour. As the road distance between the two places is nearly 1,750 km., it is recommended to travel either by rail or air.
You can book train or flight tickets online with the help of WaytoIndia team. Here are some tips to help you plan the journey:
How to reach Haridwar by train from Hyderabad?
Unfortunately, there are no direct trains between Hyderabad and Haridwar.
The best possible way would be to board a train from Hyderabad to New Delhi and then travel from New Delhi to Haridwar either by road or rail.
The total fare may be between INR 3,000 for AC 3rd class and INR 7,000 for AC 1st class.
Some possible train chains include:
- Bengaluru-Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (all days) starts at 07:50 a.m. from Hyderabad and reaches Delhi at 05:55 a.m. the next day. Then, you can board New Delhi-Dehradun Shatabdi Express (all days) at 06:45 from Delhi to reach Haridwar at 11:30 a.m.
- Secunderabad- Hazrat Nizamuddin Duronto Express (Sunday, Thursday) departs at 01:10 p.m. and reaches Delhi at 10:35 a.m. the next day. Then, you can board New Delhi-Dehradun Jan Shatabdi Express (all days) at 03:20 p.m. from Delhi to reach Haridwar at 07:33 p.m.
- Dakshin SF Express (all days) departs from Hyderabad at 11:00 p.m. and reaches Delhi at 04:05 a.m. (two nights onboard). Then, you can board New Delhi-Dehradun Shatabdi Express (all days) at 06:45 from Delhi to reach Haridwar at 11:30 a.m.
How to reach Haridwar from Hyderabad by air?
The closest airport to the Haridwar is the Jolly Grant Airport at Dehradun (about 40 km. away) while the Delhi’s international airport is around 230 km. away. You may book flight from Hyderabad to any of these airports and then reach Haridwar by road (also, there would be rail travel option from Delhi to Haridwar as described in the previous section).
- Hyderabad- Dehradun: Non-stop flights are limited. For example, IndiGo operates a direct flight from Hyderabad (departs at 01:30 p.m.) to Dehradun (reaches at 04:00 p.m.). The ticket would cost around INR 4,000. Indirect or one-stop flights between Hyderabad and Dehradun are many with stops at the cities like Delhi, Lucknow
andAhmedabad. The starting airfare is around INR 4,000.
- Hyderabad- Delhi: Popular operators like Air Asia, Go Air and Spice Jet operate regular non-stop flights between Hyderabad and Delhi. The average flight duration is 2hr. 15 min. and the fare starts from INR 2,500.
Our Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad can pick you from Haridwar Railway Station, Dehradun Airport or New Delhi Airport as per your travel schedule.
You would be escorted to the booked hotel for the first night stay. Haridwar is the gateway to Char Dhams and a popular pilgrimage destination itself. Every year, hundreds of thousands of devotees from across the world visit the town to take dip in the holy water of\nRiver Ganga here.
The town is also famous for maintaining the Hindu genealogy registers that contain records of several generations of millions of families across India.
After some rest at the hotel, visit the popular attractions like Maya Devi temple, Bharat Mata Temple, Kankhal, Bhimgoda Tank, Sapta Sarovar and more. The ropeway rides to the hilltop temples would be subject to the time available. In the evening, do nothing but reach the sacred ghat called Har-ki-Pauri where the drops of amrit are believed to have fallen. Enjoy the hypnotic Ganga aarti scene that would leave you speechless. Retire to the hotel for night stay.
[accordion_content title=”Day 02: Haridwar to Barkot (176 km.)”]
The second day of Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad begins and we are ready to start the road trip to the first dham, the abode of Goddess Yamuna. We plan the night stay at the charming town of Barkot at the bank of River Yamuna. If it is your first rendezvous with the Himalayas, Barkot promises the striking spectacles like the massive snow-crowned peaks and sprawling apple orchards.
Check in at the booked hotel and take some rest. Later, you may like to stroll along the banks of Yamuna, uninterruptedly witnessing the glory of Bandarpoonch Peak. Depending on the time and mood, you may indulge in the activities like trekking, nature walking, rock climbing, rafting and more. Another option is to shop for wood carvings and Tibetan
[accordion_content title=”Day 03: Barkot – Yamunotri (50 km. by road and 6.5 km. by trekking) – Barkot”]
Enjoy the early morning bliss at Barkot and get ready to finally move towards the first main destination of Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad – Yamunotri Dham. On the way, you may stop at Hanuman Chatti to pray at Lord Hanuman’s Temple. Trekkers use this place as the base to many exciting trekking expeditions like those to Darwa Top and Dodital. Reach Janki Chatti from where the trek to Yamunotri Temple begins.
At Janki Chatti, you may refresh yourself immersing your tired body in the soothing waters of hot springs. Located nearby is the place called Kharsali, the winter abode of Goddess Yamuna. Start the trek admiring the beauty of River Yamuna and soaring mountains all around. As you reach the temple, seek blessings from the goddess worshipped in the form of a black idol. You may cook the rice and potatoes in Surya Kund’s boiling spring water and offer it as prasada to the deity. Finally, get back to Janki Chatti and drive back to Barkot for another night stay.
[accordion_content title=”Day 04: Barkot – Uttarkashi (80 km.)”]
After you feel blessed by Goddess Yamuna, it is time to visit Goddess Ganga at her abode in Gangotri. Drive from Barkot towards the second dham and check in at the booked hotel in the town of Uttarkashi. The place is usually included in the Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad for night stay on the way to Gangotri. However, it is no less than a complete tourist destination, offering attractions like Vishwanath Temple, Nehru Institute of Mountaineering, Kandar Devta Mandir, Kuteti Devi Temple and serene banks of River Bhagirathi. After taking some rest, plan to visit some of these places for a wonderful experience. Enjoy a comfortable night stay at Uttarkashi.
[accordion_content title=”Day 05: Uttarkashi – Gangotri (100 km.) – Uttarkashi”]
Leave Uttarkashi early morning and drive to the second dham named Gangotri Temple, the abode of Goddess Ganga who descended on earth from her celestial abode, after pleased with King Bhagirath’s stern penance, to grant absolution to the dead.
On the way, you would be passing through Harsil, one of the most beautiful and scenic of the destinations of Uttarakhand.
The goddess begins here journey as River Bhagirathi from Gangotri Glacier and sanctifies the Gangotri Temple a short distance from the glacier.
The goddess welcomes you to her white granite temple where you can pray to her idol. A few spots like Bhagirath Rock and Jalmagna Shiva Lingam can be explored. From Gangotri, there are many thrilling trekking trails leading to Gaumukh, Tapovan, Nandanvan and Vasuki Taal. The breathtaking beauty of Himalayas reaches its pinnacle in the region. After the darshan, we drive you back to Uttarkashi for night stay.
[accordion_content title=”Day 06: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (199 km.)”]
As the Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad proceeds, we drive you from Uttarkashi towards Kedarnath, the third main destination of the pilgrimage circuit. The night stay would be at the town of Guptkashi which is located in the sacred region called Kedarkhand, blessed by the presence of River Mandakini.
Check in at the booked hotel in Guptkashi and go out to explore some great tourist attractions of the town. While Vishwanath Temple, Manikarnik Kund and Ardhnareshwar Temple are located in the town, you may also plan small excursions to Ukhimath (about 18 km. away, winter home to Lord Kedarnath) and Kalimath (about 13 km. away, famous for Goddess Kali’s Temple). Guptkashi is also close to many other tourist places like Panch Kedars and the scenic village of Chopta (about 48 km. away). Don’t miss the spectacular views of the Chaukhamba Peak before retiring to the hotel.
[accordion_content title=”Day 07: Guptkashi – Phata (by road 15 km.) – Kedarnath (by helicopter) – Phata – Guptkashi”]
The third dham of Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad called Kedarnath is where we would escort you to. Drive from Guptkashi to the helipad at Phata and fly to Kedarnath Shrine enjoying the mesmerizing views of Kedar Valley. The helicopter ride is a convenient option for old age pilgrims and those facing physical challenges and it also reduces the yatra time significantly. Kedarnath Temple has an irregular conical-shaped Shiva Lingam in its sanctum sanctorum and idols and statues of deities like Krishna and Parvathi, Shiva’s guard named Virbhadra and five Pandavas. After you pray at the temple, spend some time enjoying the natural panorama where the snowy peaks of Himalayas crown the lush green pastures and River Mandakini melodiously flows by the temple. You would have 1.5 hr. before boarding the helicopter to fly back to Phata. From there, we drive you to Guptkashi for night stay.
[accordion_content title=”Day 08: Guptkashi – Badrinath (186 km.)”]
As the Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad reaches its last stage, we proceed from Guptkashi to the fourth dham called Badrinath. The legends state that Lord Vishnu started meditating here and his consort Goddess Lakshmi took the form of Badri tree to protect him against cold weather. Located on the bank of River Alaknanda, Badrinath Temple boasts of stunning architecture with colorful gateway, gold-covered roofs and intricate carvings. The 1 m. tall idol of Lord Vishnu is made of shaligram stone and is believed to be swayambhu (self-manifested), discovered from the holy water of Alaknanda.
On arrival, check in at the booked hotel. Join us for the evening aarti at the temple. You may roam across the town or retire to your hotel thereafter.
[accordion_content title=”Day 09: Badrinath Temple – Rudraprayag (155 km.) “]
It would be a memorable experience of Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad if you are able to get up early in the morning and be a part of Lord Badrinath’s aarti at about 04:00 a.m. Seek blessings from the lord and visit Tapt Kund, the hot water spring which is believed to contain healing properties. Take holy dip in the water and move ahead to explore other destinations in and around the town. Some of the top options include Brahma Kapal, Vasudhara Falls, Charanpaduka, Vyas Gufa, Narad Kund etc. You may also travel to Mana Village (about 5 km. away), the last village before the Indo-Tibetan border, and discover many sites associated with the Pandavas.
Later, drive to the town of Rudraprayag where you would be spending the last night of the tour.
[accordion_content title=”Day 10: Departure”]
From Rudraprayag, drive to Haridwar or Delhi from where you can board train or flight back to home. The Char Dham Yatra tour package from Hyderabad comes to an end.
Note that you can also book Char Dham Yatra Tour Package By Helicopter for INR 1,70,000/- per person.
Similarly, those who wish to book their Badrinath Kedarnath tour package by helicopter can do so at a cost of INR 90,000/- per person.
Tips For Char Dham Yatra Tour Package From Hyderabad
- The Char Dham Yatra dates are updated few weeks before the pilgrimage starts. However, you may book the package now to get the best of accommodations and other facilities.
- It is advised to carry at least one photo ID proof on the tour.
- Helicopter ride to Kedarnath may get delayed/canceled due to bad weather.
Waytoindiateam would make the best arrangement in such cases.
- Make sure that you follow the instructions regarding weight that you can carry in the helicopter.
- For yatra registration as well as to book air/rail tickets, you can use our assistance. We can also help you book poojas and aartis at various temples.
- It would be great if you carry more than one SIM cards (prefer at least one BSNL SIM) to enjoy better connectivity.
- Prefer smartphones over cameras/laptops/tablets to avoid an excess of luggage.
- Never pay heed to the touts telling you about rituals/traditions and asking for money. Don’t pay in excess to the priests as well.
- Do follow our advice as well as online updates about the weather conditions. If possible, avoid planning during monsoons (July-September).
- Camp accommodations can be booked at places like Barkot. Please let us know in advance about the same.
- Start following a fitness regime at least a month before the tour starts. Brisk walking, breathing exercises, as well as yoga, would help you prepare for treks, mountain sickness, and other possible circumstances.
- Pack all important medications. Dry food is advised as well.
- No shortcuts would be allowed while driving/trekking. Please trust our expertise throughout the trip.
You may book helicopter service to Badrinath by calling us on +918527255991 or writing to us on email@example.com